Monday, December 29, 2008

Visit with the Hardings

After Christmas, Shawn and Lindsey came to visit us for a while on their holiday tour of the country. :0) We were so excited because we got to see little Riley for the first time... and boy is she a cutie! She's already crawling around like crazy and she seems like she is always happy and smiling.




Another highlight of the visit was that they taught us how to play a card game called Pounce which is kind of like a dueling solitaire game played by multiple people (4 players and up is best). We had a great time playing and I can't wait to get more people up to speed so that we can play it again!

My only regret is that I had to work during their visit, so I didn't get to spend as much time with them as I would have liked. Well, I guess we'll just have to visit them in Florida sometime soon!

1 comment:

Linz said...

Yes, you definitely need to come to Florida! It was awesome seeing you, and we were bummed you had to work, too. Can't wait to play some more pounce when we see you guys again. Thanks for a great post! The pictures are awesome.