Monday, January 5, 2009

Comedy and Culture

On January 3rd we got ourselves all dressed up and headed out for a night on the town with Kim and Joe. We started the evening visiting with some family - it was Uncle Tom's birthday and we went over to help celebrate. I was excited to get to see baby Jack because I wasn't able to make it the last time he was in town. Afterwards, we had dinner at the Grille on 7th in the cultural district before heading over to see Jerry Seinfeld live on tour at the Benedum. Jerry was excellent - we were a little afraid that someone so popular wouldn't live up to the hype, but honestly I was laughing so hard that at times I thought I was going to throw my back out. We had a great time with Kim and Joe and the show couldn't have been better. I think we need to do this more often!

No comments: