Thursday, June 4, 2009

Turtle

Last week, I saw a porcupine on my porch and watched him scurry down into the woods before I could manage to grab my camera. I immediately called Paul to tell him because I couldn't believe it. Ever since, Paul, my Dad, Ryan, and everyone else have been teasing me because they don't think I could have seen a porcupine. I am somewhat insulted because I think it would be incredibly hard to mistake something else for a porcupine.

This incident has inspired me to try to chronicle some of the creatures that I see around the new house. So far, the porcupine hasn't been back, but today Jess and I found a box turtle in the yard!

1 comment:

Linz said...

I believe you, Jam! Cool picture of the turtle, too. We've been having frogs hop around our front yard recently.