Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Wonderful Surprise

For quite some time, I've been really stressed out with worry over Emma's childcare situation. Tracy had volunteered to watch Emma and Elliott, but I knew that it would be extremely difficult for her to watch both infants at the same time. At the beginning of the year, she came to a similar conclusion and so I needed to look for other options for Emma. I started to get really upset because I realized how much time I'm missing with her during the day while I'm at work and I really wanted her to be with someone I know and trust - someone who will take good care of her even if she cries like her little colicky self!

Just when I needed help the most, Aunt Cathy volunteered to watch Emma during the days for us. Her amazing offer couldn't have come at a better time, and after I hung up the phone with her talking about it, I sat on the floor and cried because I was so relieved. I know how long of a day it is watching an infant, and I appreciate Aunt Cathy doing this from the bottom of my heart.

Love you, Aunt Cath!

No comments: