Friday, May 9, 2008

Twitter-pated

I think I'm getting just a tiny bit addicted to Twitter. I've known about it for quite some time, but I never really understood the point of it until I realized that you can pull your twitter updates onto other websites. In case you're unfamiliar, Twitter is a free service where you can send text updates that are about a sentence long to let your friends know what you are doing or thinking at the moment. It's very much like the update messages that you can change on your MySpace or Facebook page, except you can send updates via text messages from your cell phone and have them appear instantaneously on your blog! Technology is just amazing sometimes. It makes sense to be able to send updates at the most useful of times (like when you are minding your own business in Walmart and the THIRD person of the day physically pushes you in an attempt to get past you in a crowded aisle). You should try it, it's fun.

No comments: