Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Summer is officially over

Now that Labor Day has come and gone, we all have to accept the sad fact that summer is over. Since my last post, I've been busy starting the semester again at school, getting things prepared for the big move (the date of which is STILL undecided, grrr), and spending some time with family and friends at various picnics and cookouts.

Oh, and I got to see Brody again over the weekend... doesn't he look like he's wrapped up in a little peapod? So cute! :0)


Plans for the rest of this week include more packing as well as some serious blocks of time for writing. I have to finish a draft of my methodology chapter for RMU and another assignment before the next residency, and I'm hoping to get done early since we don't know exactly when our moving date is going to be. If all goes well, I'll have both assignments written before the weekend (keeping my fingers crossed).

1 comment:

Linz said...

Good luck with the paper and the move. If anyone can handle so much at once, it is definitely you! We can't wait to crash at your new place when we get back to the 'Burgh!