Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to school

So after a summer that somehow seemed to fly by in flash of sunshine, I find myself back at RMU for the final year of my doctoral program. After the first day back, I have to say that so far this year has been an equal mix of fear and excitement. (To give you a little background, I would have said the only word to describe the first day of last year was PANIC.) So I think it's an improvement!

Right now, I'm a little ahead of the game because I collected data for my research over the summer and will be entering into the fun, fun world of data analysis this fall. I just hope that things continue to go well. With the big move to the new house looming on the horizon, I really need to keep as stress free as possible. We'll see how that goes. One day down, six more to go...

1 comment:

Linz said...

Good luck with school starting and best wishes with the new house. Shawn and I started back to school today. Fun, tiring, exciting, and a bit sad. Riley is in daycare now, and I miss hanging out with her all day. At the same time, it is good to be back in the classroom.

Hope all is well! Can't wait to see pictures of the new house.:)