Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My First (Almost) Mother's Day

It seems like a post about Mother's Day is an appropriate time to announce officially that I'm a mother-to-be! The baby is due October 9th - I'm almost 19 weeks along now and so very excited! Paul and I couldn't be happier. He got me a card on Sunday (which I really didn't expect, seeing as how the baby isn't here yet). It was really sweet and he signed it "Me and the mango" - because the What to Expect book says that the baby is the size of a mango this week!

We had Paul's Mom and his family over for dinner. Paul made an awesome pasta dish with chicken and roasted red pepper sauce. Paul's Mom also had fun playing Tetris on my new iPad for quite some time. :)

Jena, Brody, and I went to visit Mom's grave in the morning. We both cried and poor little Brody didn't know what was wrong. I love you and miss you always Mom.

1 comment:

Linz said...

Congrats on your first Mom's day! Shoot, carrying that little one around definitely entitles you to a bit of a celebration! We could not be happier for you two, as well!