Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Visit with Brody

I can hardly believe that Brody is 21 months old already! He is running around and getting into all kinds of mischief, but you can't stay mad at him because his cute little smile melts your heart every time. And he's such a smart little guy! I know everybody probably thinks that about their nephews, but I really believe it. He knows so many words already! He loves to look at books and magazines, just going through them and naming all of the things inside.


Yesterday, I brought Brody over to my house for a visit and we got to spend some quality time playing in the yard with Zoe (who he usually calls "Zo-Zo"). Brody also got to hang out with Uncle Paul and his friends while they were watching the Pens game. I think the highlight for Brody was all of the Doritos and pretzels that they fed him!


I'm looking forward to a summer filled with fun activities to do with Jena and Brody - he's at such a great age for the zoo, I think!

2 comments:

Linz said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! I missed you!!

Jamie said...

Thanks, Linz! I've missed it too - looking forward to getting back into the swing of it!