Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Brunch with the Kiddos

Our brave souls decided to attempt to go out to brunch with all of us and the kids. So, Tracy, Jena, Aunt Cathy, me, Brody, Emma, and Elliott headed out to Bob Evans and ended up having a really nice time. Everyone behaved themselves in the restaurant (even the adults).

Afterwards, we all went to Dad's house to hang out for a little while and it was really nice to have everyone together (sans Susie of course, our missing-in-action beach bum). Emma had an awesome time seeing everyone - especially Brody, who was having fun entertaining her.


2 comments:

Jena Larrick said...

Jam! I love your blog! I think this will be so awesome for Emma to look back on someday.. hey even for Brody to look back at :) I wish i had done this for Brody, but was never really good at it! and We had a great time that day at Bob Evans, we need to ALL get together like that MORE often! ( I know,easier said than done! but we need to keep trying! :) I love you and that little peanut girl! Keep writing! I love to see what Emma's been up to when I'm not there to see her myself..lol xoxo!

Jamie said...

Thanks, Jena! I like it when people comment so I know you're actually seeing it. I hope Emma will like it someday and I think it would be great if you started your own! Love ya.